Month-Long Event Begins with New Heroes to Collect, Features and Rewards
Netmarble’s cinematic adventure role-playing game (RPG) The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is celebrating six months of successful service achieved 20 million global downloads to its community of worldwide players with its newly-launched Half Anniversary Event. Until the end of the month, all new features, characters, and items are available for players to earn, train, and experience.
Two new characters – the long-awaited SSR “Virtual Body Doubles” Lostvayne Meliodas and SSR [The Ten Commandments] Fraudrin of Selflessness – are officially available for players to collect starting today. As one of the most loved characters since its Korean and Japanese release, “Virtual Body Doubles” Lostvayne Meliodias is a powerful hero with a unique ability that increases card grades when it is attacked by a critical hit, and comes equipped with a special skill that attacks enemies with the dominant attribute, regardless of enemy’s innate attributes. In addition to both characters being obtained through the Draw of Half Anniversary Event, [The Ten Commandments] Fraudrin of Selflessness can also be obtained for free as a reward for completing special missions.
Other new features are also available. [The Seven Catastrophes] Special is an all-new boss battle featuring the Heroes of The Seven Catastrophes made up of the original characters from The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. Once players clear this battle, they can access the Awakened Lillia Disaster Battle, a two-player battle mode consisting of three difficulty levels, where Disaster Medals can be obtained. By obtaining Disaster Medals, players can acquire prizes like the SSR [Doombringer] Mage Lillia, a Part 2 SSR Draw Ticket, UR Costumes designed by Nakaba Suzuki and other valuable items
Netmarble is also launching a series of half-anniversary events and activities, including:
- Half Anniversary Events
- Half Anniversary Mission – Players can get [The Ten Commandments] Fraudrin of Selflessness, a new SSR grade character, once they complete the special half-anniversary mission
- Half Anniversary Bingo – Collect bingo ticket numbers acquired through modes like Free Stage and Boss Battle to complete bingo lines and obtain rewards like growth materials
- Other Events – Other mutiple events are also available for celebration of Half Anniversary including Big Rewards Dungeon Event, Sudden Event of Training Grotto, Social Media Event and etc.
- New In-app Store Products
- Half Anniversary Hawk Pass – This new pass includes Half Anniversary Festival Ticket and Half Anniversary Hero Selection Ticket to grant “Virtual Body Doubles” Lostvayne Meliodas and other SSR heroes.
- Encore of Popular Costumes – Players can access to reprinted version of older costumes such as: [Demon King Meliodas and King’s Costume Sets of Most Malevolent Knighthood, Gilthunder and Howzer’s Costume Sets of Holy Knight Armor]
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of [The Seven Deadly Sins], into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, over 100 dramatic cutscenes, and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters. The game surpassed three million cumulative downloads one week following its March 3 global launch.
Based on the manga “Nanatsu no Taizai” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
©Nakaba Suzuki,KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments Project,MBS. All Rights Reserved. © Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble Fun Inc. All Rights Reserved.