, Netmarble Games Corp., introduced six new Super Villains into its hit action role-playing game MARVEL Future Fight: Sandman, Lizard, Kraven the Hunter, Rhino, Mysterio, and Vulture! The new villains are all infamous foes of Spider-Man, and players will be able to face them in battle with a special quest and a new quest pack.
“With the Spider-Man: Homecoming film coming up, we thought it was fitting to introduce six new characters that are closely related to Spider-Man,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global officer at Netmarble Games. “Now players will be able to play as or against Spider-Man, and take part in a quest where the hero battles it out with his foes while earning a new quest pack.”
In addition to the new heroes, three new uniforms were added into MARVEL Future Fight: the “Homemade” suit uniform for Spider-Man, and a new uniform for the Vulture both inspired by Spider-Man: Homecoming. A new Anti-Venom uniform was also added, all of which will bring more excitement and fun into the game.
Improvements were made to the Alliance Conquest, as all allies can take part in the conquest, and the Alliance Leader can be the only one to cancel it. When players use backup skills, now push alerts are sent out to all allies. Players can also check which allies are online, while being able to sort out heroes by type, level and current status. Other updates include collecting ISO-8 for growth, improvements with the tutorial, and a new point system for growth points.
The full list of characters joining MARVEL Future Fight today includes:
● Sandman – A classic Spider-Man antagonist with the ability to transform himself into sand-like forms that he can manipulate and shape at will.
● Lizard – When he lost his right arm in an accident, Dr. Curt Connors experimented with reptilian limb generation. The serum he developed turned him into a beastly, lizard-like creature.
● Kraven the Hunter – As one of the world’s greatest hunters, he has zeroed his years of training and experience in towards one goal: to hunt Spider-Man, the ultimate prey!
● Rhino – With a virtually impenetrable, rhinoceros-like armor bonded to his body, Rhino uses his massive strength and speed against his most troublesome adversary – Spider-Man!
● Mysterio – A Hollywood stunt man and special effects wizard who uses his holographic costume and deceptive illusions to deceive and antagonize Spider-Man.
● Vulture – With the help of a special suit with large wings, the Vulture possesses augmented strength and speed that allows him to take to the air at dizzying speeds to battle his arachnoid arch-nemesis
MARVEL Future Fight is available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.