Update Including a New Game Chapter, New 5-Star Cardsand Special Events Arrives to the Mobile Game on December 4th
Netmarble today announced an all-new update available for BTS WORLD, the mobile game that allows the player to manage BTS’s career. Available December XX, the update includes the addition of Season 2, Chapter 5 to the game, following Taehyung on an adventure to an unfamiliar world in search of a mysterious purple flower.
In addition to this new chapter featuring Taehyung, the December update includes:
- Newly-added 5-star cards
- Increased chance of picking Empathy and Passion cards from Dec. 2-9
- Increased chance of picking Stamina and Wisdom cards from Dec. 9-16
- December 7-day check-in event
- Bonus time event with buff to draw mileage, gold and level-up items
- Free wings draw event, letting players draw wings for free every four hours
- Special in-store item package sales
BTS WORLD includes 10,000 brand new photos and 100 video clips exclusive to the game, and players are able to interact virtually with BTS as their manager through various 1:1 interactive content.
For more information, please visit the official site [https://btsw.netmarble.com] or follow BTS WORLD on Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Exclusive merchandise from BTS WORLD is also available on the Netmarble Online Store.